Foot Repair & Treatment
Foot Repair & Treatment Balm heals those heels, relieves and revitalizes cuts while fighting off fungus and hydrating new skin. Suitable for all skin types, especially beneficial for dry, sensitive and mature skin. Melts into the skin to protect, hydrate, moisturize and nourish. Subscribing to less is more, a little goes a long way; while moisturizing throughout the day with the initial application.
- Virgin coconut oil predominantly composed of saturated fats, which work to repair your skin’s natural barrier and soak in moisture. The lauric, capric and caprylic acids that are also in coconut oil’s composition help to fight off any bacteria from the day.
- Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and healing properties helping condition, tone, and soothe your skin. It also helps relieve itching, redness and inflammation associated with psoriasis and eczema.
- Beeswax encourages the healing of wounds, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores and helping promote cell reconstruction.
- Peppermint and tea tree oil to help increase circulation, stops muscle spasms, and is also a pain reliever.
- Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage, helping nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Shea butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), beeswax, Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Peppermint oil (Mentha × piperita L.), Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden et Betche)
Apply a small amount to of our treatment to your feet. Allow time for balm to absorb, or for maximum effectiveness put socks . an excess of cream to remain on skin as long as possible before blotting.
Made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
Size: 2oz (60mL)