Supreme Facial Scrub
Exfoliation? Yes, please! Our Supreme Facial Scrub invigorates, exfoliates and hydrates all in one. Developed to fight acne and wrinkles. Formulated with two types of sugars to help remove dead surface skin cells without over-drying. Leaves your skin feeling silky-soft, velvety smooth and primed for a moisturizer.
- Virgin coconut oil predominantly composed of saturated fats, which work to repair your skin’s natural barrier and soak in moisture. The lauric, capric and caprylic acids that are also in coconut oil’s composition help to fight off any bacteria from the day.
- Apricot kernel oil help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Aloe vera for its cooling, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and anti-aging and acne fighting properties.
- Pink himalayan salt for disinfecting acne-prone skin and will kill off acne causing bacteria, which then helps to reduce breakouts, especially those dreaded blackheads.
- Cane sugar with contains glycolic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), works to slough off dead skin cells and make way for healthier, glowing skin, helping cell regeneration and polished, smooth effect.
- Muscovado sugar for its rich minerals to help nourish while polishing, providing a refined texture.
- Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage, helping nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Castile Soap for a gentle cleansing lather.
Shea Olein (Butyrospermum Parkii), Grapeseed Oil (Oleic acid), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Aloe Vera (Aloe-emodin), Apricot Kernel Oil (prunus armeniaca l. kernel oil), Coconut oil (Capric Triglycerides), Pink Himalayan salt (sodium chloride.) Castile soap
Wet skin in the bath, sink or shower. Apply exfoliating scrub to face and neck while avoiding eyes and gently massage in upward circular motions. Rinse or remove with a washcloth for further exfoliation. We recommend cleansing after exfoliating. After rinsing pat dry and apply an On Board moisturizer of your choice. Use 1–3 times per week for ideal results.
Please note: may make bathtub/shower floor slippery.
Made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
Size: 2oz (60mL)